Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The data controller of the personal data obtained as a result of browsing through the onyze.com website and filling in the forms and questionnaires offered on the website [through the website/application] will be ONYZE. You can contact ONYZE at [email protected].
What personal data will ONYZE process if you browse the website and fill in the contact questionnaire?
When you browse the website and fill in the contact form, ONYZE will collect certain data through cookies.
The following data relating to your navigation will be collected:
- Metrics data about navigation, IP address; location; country; region; city.
- Access rates through links.
- Question abandonment.
- Time spent on the page.
- Device data.
Personal statistical generic relative data will be collected such as:
- Age range.
Interest/contact form data.
When filling in the form of interest in services or contact, we will collect the following personal data:
- Name and surname.
- Contact phone number.
- E-mail address.
- Identified Interests.
If you contact us by e-mail, we will collect the following personal data:
- First and last name.
- Your e-mail address.
- Email content.
Data processing in regards to interaction on ONYZE's social networks.
Users may interact on ONYZE's social networks. In connection with such interaction, the following personal data will be processed:
- Communications made.
- Data included in publications.
ONYZE newsletter registration form data.
Users may register for the ONYZE newsletter by including their data in the corresponding form. When registering, ONYZE will collect the following personal data:
- Name and surname.
- Your e-mail address.
For what purposes will ONYZE process my personal data?
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Browsing data will be used to analyze user interaction on the website, improve the website and learn about your browsing habits on the platform.
- The data collected regarding the user's profile helps to improve our services and web functionalities.
- The data from the form of interest in the services will be used to contact you to explain our services and, where appropriate, to carry out the registration process necessary to enjoy our services.
- The data included in the emails you send us to the contact address will be processed to manage your contact request or the questions you raise in your email.
- Social network data will be processed to inform users about ONYZE activities and improve products and services.
- Data from the newsletter registration form will be used to register users for the newsletter distribution list, manage their subscription, and to learn more about users interested in receiving such communications.
What is the legal basis for ONYZE to process your personal data?
The legal basis for processing your personal data is as follows:
- Navigation data will be processed based on your consent and ONYZE's legitimate interest in improving its website and its products and services and knowing the browsing habits of its users.
- Data related to the user's profile will be processed based on your consent and ONYZE's legitimate interest in improving its website and its products and services offered.
- The data from the interest in services form will be used to manage a potential business relationship and based on ONYZE's legitimate interest in responding to requests for interest in its services received. The legal basis for contacting you by telephone and processing the data obtained from such a call will be your consent.
- The data included in the e-mails you send to the contact address will be processed on the basis of ONYZE's legitimate interest in replying to messages received by this means.
- The legal basis for processing data from social networks will be ONYZE's legitimate interest in getting to know users, informing and advertising its products and services and improving them.
- The legal basis for processing user data for subscription to newsletters is the consent of users to receive commercial communications (in accordance with the Law on Information Society Services) and the legitimate interest in knowing the recipients of communications.
Will my personal data be disclosed to third parties?
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Your data may be accessed by certain ONYZE suppliers who will have access to your data as data processors, subject to the necessary guarantees and the corresponding data processing contract.
Will my data be transferred outside the European Union?
The website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google will analyze your use of our website and the information collected through cookies on our behalf.
The information collected by Google in connection with the use of our website will be transmitted to a Google server in the United States, where it will be stored and analyzed. The respective results will be made available to us in an anonymized form, i.e. they will not include any personal data.
How long will ONYZE store my personal data?
- Your personal navigation data will only be kept for a maximum period of 24 months. Your browsing data will be anonymized so that you cannot be identified.
- Your interest form and newsletter registration data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship with you and for a period of 6 years thereafter.
- Your data received through contact e-mails will be stored until the request that originated the contact has been resolved.
How will my data be protected?
ONYZE has implemented appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
What rights do I have and how can I exercise them?
You may withdrawal your consent to the processing of your personal data. In addition, we remind you that may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, portability and / or opposition in the terms established in the current regulations.
These rights can be exercised free of charge by sending a communication to ONYZE to the following e-mail address, including a copy of a personal identification document: [email protected]. In case of not attending you correctly, you can appeal to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).